Thank you.

4 years. wow. I haven't blogged in 4 years. 

Life has changed a lot over the last couple of years. I have grown so much as a human being and having worked with clients i always wanted to ( STILL have a long way to go! ).  I was on call with a loved one, telling him about my day and how i'm changing the layouts of my blog ( with the help of my brother of course, he's a magician!) . 

" I don't know why i stopped blogging in the first place. ".  He listened very patiently( he knew the answer, of course) about everything i was saying and it suddenly dawned upon me.. I KNOW WHY! " It's because i started getting a lot of work and i couldn't micro manage everything. "  Every year, after new years, i used to tell myself that i'll start writing again. But words are just words. You need to act upon it. So, after 4 years, i'm finally writing to you guys. Thank you for always supporting me, I know i can't write my life's story on instagram. But, i can do it here. :) 

I can't wait to share my life and experiences( Travel, Surf, Crossfit, how to work with brands, EVERYTHING!) with you. The good and the bad. I'll make it a point to post more from now onwards. What all has changed over the past 4 years, how I've grown as an artist, from meeting the love of my life to ending friendships. 

There are times, when you feel like you're not good enough for anyone.  You feel uninspired, demotivated. But, it gets better. 

The darkest hour is always before the dawn. When things get bad, or terrible, rest assured that it can’t continue this way.Bad times never last. You can’t go further down that rock bottom.Rest assured the worst is in front of you. It can only get better from this point onward.Stay hopeful and optimistic that your situation is about to change for the better.

I gave a Tedx( my second one! ) talk about inspiration 2 years ago and i'd like to share that with you. :) 


Much love,
Bee




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts