Artist

For many days this thought has been haunting my mind. Is everyone talented? Or are there only few lucky ones? I personally think that everyone is an artist and they should follow their dream. You don’t have to be the brightest crayon in the box, but each crayon has its own uniqueness. One should not let go just because the other person thinks that you’re not worth it. Prove them wrong. Follow it. If you are determined nothing will go wrong trust me. There will be people around you who will always try to break you down. Even today, when I meet people and they ask me what I am doing. They make a funny face and say oh. Are you earning enough? And I say enough to eat 3 meals a day. Everyone wants to be famous, trust me even I wanted to be at some point. It’s really funny when people become friends with you just because you’re famous and only talk to you when they need a favor. That just makes me sad. When my mother asks me what I will do with my life, I say travel the world and live life. Meet people, click photographs and stay with them. She thinks I am crazy. Well, I don’t blame her. I convinced my parents that I am worth it by showing them that I can do it. Photography has turned me into and insomniac. Trust me I used to be one of those people who used to hit the bed at 11.
Today, I was wandering around with one of my closest friend Eshani and we were talking about life. I told her. I am an artist and we like to spread our wings everywhere we go. I have visions sometimes that I am living in either Paris or New York. Clicking photographs and living the dream. I hope I get to one day. I have been feeling awful lately because there are many people who want to bring me down. Trying to break me and crush my dream, but I won’t let it affect me. Good things happen to people who wait. I have been writing so much for past few days, it’s not even funny. Writing is my second love. But I am not a good writer, I think. I am very bad with endings, for example, this.
Bee

Comments

  1. I believe everyone is talented. Just a few try and work on them. There are very few skilled people. Be it photographers, musicians, artists. With time patience hard work and practice comes skill.

    Don't listen to the people who're putting you down. I've been following your work for a long time now, it's incredible, and you're an inspiration.

    http://sourcanvas.blogspot.com/search/label/Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep clicking, and keep writing.

    god bless you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts