Fragile Hearts.

It's been so long! I miss blogging about life and my work. Things have been really stressful lately, both personal and professional.  ah, well i am going to blog about that later! I need to post some photographs on this blog! It's been a while. A few weeks back, i photographed beautiful  little girls ( 3  six year old and 1 nine year old) with super pretty hair!( lately i have been obsessed with long hair) and let me tell you, shooting children is not an easy task! My assistants ditched me at the very last minute + i was down with fever. Still, i managed , somehow.  But it was a lot of fun.  So here are the photographs from the shoot and the a little story behind it. Hope you enjoy them. :)


“Fragile Hearts”  is a story about four innocent sisters who ran away from their home to live in the wild. To breathe, to love and never leave each other. Being lost was the best thing that ever happened to them. Day after day they began to discover that the outside world is cruel, evil and will destroy their innocence. They want to stay in the wild and never leave. Hopefully meet other kids in the forest, practise rituals and elope one day into a different universe…












Much love,
Bee

Comments

  1. 2,3 and 6. My favourite! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're beautiful! and the photographs are absolutely gorgeous!
    you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, oh so much love.

    -Nil (:
    www.meetnil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god! so beautiful! so many emotions, i love the feel of the photographs. Touched my soul...

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome pix...gd job !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am glad that i'm commenting on this blog post. Way to go N. So proud of you N. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone. :) I am glad you liked the photographs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the story behind these photos. So pregnant. Love you works.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eerie but very lovely. I love the story you captured.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts